Johannesburg, 11 February 2016 – One of the critical global challenges of today is sustainability, which raises the key question of how we grow our businesses today to meet rising demands of tomorrow while conserving precious natural resources and our environment? Apple Green Environmental answers this question through innovation with “green”. Apple Green Environmental’s solutions are designed and managed to reduce the customer’s negative impacts on the environment as measured by their carbon footprint.
Apple Green Environmental offers value added services to its customers that include the following:
- Carbon Footprint Assessment & Reporting;
- Waste Separation at Source;
- Waste Recycling;
- Waste Disposal;
- Environmental Training (Education and Awareness);
- Environmental Consulting;
- Project Management;
- Odour Control; and
- Renewable Energy.
The company’s mission is to help its customers “go Apple Green through innovative solutions”. The benefits of the Apple Green Environmental approach are that:
- Recycling saves energy – Less energy is used for manufacturing by using recyclables;
- One ton of waste recycled saves about three cubic meters of landfill space;
- One ton of paper recycled saves seventeen trees;
- Recycling creates jobs;
- For every one ton of plastic that is recycled, “we save the equivalent of two people’s energy use for one year, the amount of water used by one person in two months’ time and almost 1000 litres of oil.”
Apple Green Environmental: A cut above the rest
Apple Green Environmental is committed to the delivery of excellence by adhering to the highest customer service standards. We value integrity, honesty, fairness and the importance of empowering people. We believe that these values and hard work have helped Apple Green Environmental to build a solid track record in its field. Apple Green Environmental services blue chip clients including the following top brands:
In November 2015, Apple Green Environmental moved into Riversands Incubation Hub in order to accelerate its growth plans. As someone who is also passionate about “unleashing human potential”, Langa Sangoni, the founder of Apple Green Environmental aims to empower people in the surrounding area, raise awareness about environmental sustainability and continue to grow his company.