Facebook would like to invite Riversands Incubation Hub to the Youth Enterprise and Digital Skills Summit, an event around Youth Day that celebrates the work of young South Africans who have either built businesses or a career in the digital industry.
This will be followed by a series of workshops that will give attendees a crash course on how to use Facebook, Instagram and other digital tools to grow their businesses while also learning how to use digital marketing skills for employment.
RSVP here: https://fbyouthday.splashthat.com/
Deadline: 3 June 2019
This is what attendants can expect among other things:
Hosted by Radio & TV presenter William Lehong, you can expect to hear from entrepreneurs, influencers and young professionals who are successfully using digital platforms as a source for business growth or employment.
- How to build community around your business and why you should
- Growing, understanding your audience and managing your Facebook business page
- Learn about different software development jobs and paths
- Using Developer Circles to advance your coding skills and create a network
- Getting ready for jobs in the digital marketing industry; opportunities and tools to build a personal brand for the digital industry
- Getting creative with your mobile phone